Let me ask you this- what are the sexiest features of a woman's body? People will say breasts or butt or waist, even eyes and lips some that are super creative will mention the calves but rarely does anyone show love to their shoulders. So here are our two-cents (in this case four-cents?) on ratifying your shoulders, and giving them the attention they deserve.
- If you're wearing bare shoulders (like Sha), you have to realize that your top half is emphasized; and if you are top heavy already or have broader shoulders this means that you have to wear something fitting on the bottom so that you don't look like Spongebob or feel like you're drowning in a sea of fabric.
- The total off-shoulder look is sexy, see Coco Rocha in Zac Posen, however you have to make sure you focus on the shoulders only. We love that dress that Coco Rocha wore, but if she had pulled it up a little bit we would've been so much happier because right now this dress is starting to look like a very expensive bath towel. The key thing to always remember is that less is more, cleavage is a beautiful thing but not with something completely off shouldered like this.
- I happen to have wide shoulders, so wearing a halter can either be fab or drap depending on the style. I tend to dislike thin strapped halter tops with low necklines because it looks awkward for my body- the higher neckline of this top creates a space that interrupts my shoulders and highlights my neck as well. The only difficulty wearing this neckline is that it has to fit perfectly otherwise its a spell for a wardrobe malfunction. Another version of this neckline that might be less of a hassle is a crisscross top.
- Since my neckline narrows my top half, I can have a fuller, more dramatic bottom half. Always balance your look.
Okay, so now you have no excuse- go on and flash everyone (with your shoulders, of course).
- Off-shoulder top
- Ripped denim skirt (sold out, but you can find it here and here)
- Strappy shoes
- Stacked rings
Go get them here!